1. We believe in the Biblical Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the Word of God, the infallible rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe in God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative substitutionary and complete sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him and receive Jesus as Savior are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the physical resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into Heaven, and His present life there for us as High Priest and advocate providing a sufficiency for body, soul and spirit for the believer.
7. We believe in the personal, visible and second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, at a time unknown to us, but for which we are watching.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God, and there is no other way of salvation.
9. We believe that the believer should be a vessel sanctified, meet for the Master’s use.
10. We believe in the great commission as commanded in Matthew 28:19-20 which our Lord has given to His church to evangelize the world and that this evangelization is the great mission of the church. Furthermore, we believe it our Christian duty to witness by word and deed to these truths.
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost and the everlasting blessedness of the saved.